YouTube is a place that has subscribers to measure success. More subscribers mean more views. Frequently, posting videos is sure to have a big impact on the subscriber count as they post videos. Getting more views and engagement is possible only when more people watch the posted videos, get more likes, and shares.
When looking at the video content creation and sharing platform today, it’s important to realize that not everyone is going to have a huge and massive following–especially not overnight. Some of the largest channels and brands on YouTube and invested years and thousands of dollars on their content creation and marketing efforts.
If you want to get more YouTube subscribers in 2020, it is possible through these five working ways and content creation strategies:
Way #1: Create informative and engaging content
If you wish people should watch your video, create informative and engaging content. If you wish to create better content, here are a few ways:
- Build a specific audience and create content. Ensure the video script in advance, make relevant points covering the video and ensure there is no unnecessary information. In one video, if the information is overloaded, break it and create several videos. Viewing short videos is possible and ensures high-quality videos.
- Add visuals to make it appealing. Start your videos giving an interesting catch so that people pursue watching till the end. Use original content, ensure it is engaging, and include end screens, cards, and patterns to engage your audience.
Way #2: Frequently create and publish videos
Frequently creating and publishing videos helps in increasing the subscribers. There is a need to maintain the continuity so that you are not forgotten. YouTube channels perform better and there is a need to upload new videos to get more subscriber count. Ensure people receive your email notification and this will bring them to watch your video. However, when the content is informative, engaging, and original, the subscriber count will increase. Publishing one video a week is expected, if you can, you may publish more than one, but ensure it is relevant to gain more subscribers.
Way #3: Optimize YouTube videos
There is a need to optimize on YouTube the content so that it ranks higher. People seeing your videos may wish to interact. Ensure your videos are optimized by video elements featuring title, description, meta tags, and video so that it reaches the right audience.
- Title – Use in your video an exact keyword. It helps with rankings. A higher ranking means more subscribers and more viewers. This is something that has worked extremely well for coloring book brands like ProfessorFoxy.com. If you are browsing through Amazon or social media, be sure to search out their name and look at the various titles and covers used on their books.
- Description – Writing the video description means to provide essential information such as timestamps, keywords, and links. The timestamps assist in choosing a video section that one wants to watch and they can just jump to watching it. In the description, link other videos that are relevant to showcase and keep the content engaging.
- Video tags – It helps to find videos and to know about optimizing meta tags. Some of the ways of optimizing the channel are to upload a transcript of the video or a captivating thumbnail.
- Add end or start screen – This addition of start screen gives people an idea of the looks of the video and the end screen is not non-descriptive.
Way #4: Optimize the YouTube channel
On YouTube to get more subscribers, there is a need to optimize the videos and the channel to the needs of your audience. This is quite similar in the aspect that blog content and YouTube video content both rank in Google based on their text and user content. If you are already familiar with blogging and SEO, you can see more similarities between the two here.
In addition to knowing the regular basics of SEO and how to rank content, here are easy ways to optimize such as:
- Create a trailer– A YouTube trailer allows a preview of your audience that the channel is going to offer and it gives the audience an idea of what they can expect of your brand, the type of the video, your future videos taste, and the release schedule.
- Design an interesting look– YouTube channel looks interesting on using proper channel description, channel keywords, and channel art. Keep the content interesting and short, use proper keywords and ensure a proper correlation with YouTube search rankings. Include some cool, relevant channel art relevant to your brand.
- Add playlists and sections– If you have plenty of videos, make playlists, organize into various sections, and place it on your homepage. Optimize the playlists by including the right titles, keywords, and descriptions.
Way #5: Create videos of high quality
There is a need to take the utmost care to offer your viewers good audio and video if you are keen on increasing your subscriber count. With more businesses and brands pushing out video content daily, consumer needs for original content is higher than ever before–but they also know what type of content they are looking for. With this in mind, having a professional video implies engagement is certain seriously and your videos will receive a lot of response. ‘
A few steps to build a professional reputation:
- Use good equipment for recording and ensure the audio is clear. While recording, check the input volume meter.
- Record in a silent atmosphere your video, this will ascertain there is no background ambient noise.
- Record in 1080p your videos and records say that YouTube ranks HD videos.
- Use slow motion and accentuate some video parts.
- Plan the video script filming so that there are relevant points.
- Use good software for video editing.
- Use studio lights while recording, stabilize with a tripod and shoot horizontally the videos. However, use a clip-on lens for wider shots.
Finally, without fail, carefully review your work and consider publishing. As laid out in this recent article from Print on Demand Academy, there are many different print on demand platforms out there, and in the same way that social media platforms have their own image requirements and specs, the same should be done for all of your branding images and logo designs.
A simple way to accomplish this is through the use of a tool like Canva. It’s free to use and there are no design skills or coding required. If you are planning on doing anything with social media, this is a must-use tool.
As the saying goes, “Time waits for no one” and in this competitive world take no second chance. Get started with your best social media marketing efforts today and start seeing better results tomorrow.