It requires patience, time management and creativity to edit a video. Choosing an easy to use software will help you create video content more efficiently. In this article, you will find five free video editors with no watermark that work on Windows PC, read on and decide which one meets your needs best.
Option 1. MiniTool MovieMaker (Windows)
MiniTool MovieMaker is a free Windows video editing software that won’t leave any watermark on the final video file. Video editing enthusiasts can utilize this free video editor to create awesome videos on Windows computers. The most commonly used features include:
- Quickly import and edit video files in MP4, AVI, MOV, MPEG and etc, 4K videos is supported.
- Can split a large video into multiple smaller parts, merge several short clips into one, remove a portion of the video from the start or end.
- There are many video transition effects for you to choose from.
- Add customized text, titles, captions as well as end credits.
- Apply video fillers to make your video look more eye-catching.
- The intuitive UI and simple-mode operations are friendly to beginners and semi-pros.
- To make videos without watermark with this program, please follow the steps.
Run the software and you will notice some movie templates are built-in MiniTool MovieMaker, that being said, you could save much time to create a video. Choose a template that you like best, import a few video and audio files, then you will easily produce a video and export it to the PC with no watermark. If you prefer to edit a video in your style, please follow the tutorial below.
①. After successfully installing MiniTool MovieMaker on your Windows computer, please launch the program and click the ”Full-Feature Mode” to enter the main UI.
②. Click the gray ”Import Media Files” button to import your video/music files from your computer, after that, drag these files and drop them to the timeline at the bottom.
③. Edit the video now, you are free to split or trim the video, combine some short videos into one, apply video transitions/effects, add text and background music to the video. (You can see the preview at any time).
④. Finally, save the video and export it to a folder on your computer.
When exporting the final video, you can choose different video resolutions and formats, including .MKV, .MP4, .MOV, .AVI, .WMV, .WebM, and .TS.
MiniTool MovieMaker provides other features you might need, for example, extract audio from video, reverse the video, choose the speed (either accelerated or slow motion), make a video out of images, remove the soundtrack with one click, etc.
As you see, some paid premium video editing programs require a high-end PC to handle graphically-intensive tasks, and most free video editors will add a watermark to the item you edit, although the users do not want to see it. If you are seeking a free video editor without watermark that’s easy to use, give MiniTool MovieMaker a try.
Option 2. VSDC Free Video Editor (Windows)
Online content creators, marketing professionals, and vloggers are familiar with VSDC Free Video Editor. This non-linear free video editing software is helpful for people to create product demos, YouTube tutorials etc on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 /8 /10.
It allows you to directly export the video for sharing it on YouTube， Facebook, Instagram and other social network sites.
VSDC supports numerous types of codecs, filters, and video formats.
The software includes different effects, including color correction, object transformation, filters to take your video to the next level of professionalism.
With the help of this free video editor without watermark, you can easily create videos and publish them on content sharing platforms. You will find there are detailed training and tutorials about how to to use VSDC software to edit videos. Advanced users who are proficient in video editing can opt for the Pro version of VSDC, which costs $19.99.
Option 3. OpenShot (Windows)
If you have ever searched “free video editing software no watermark download” on the Internet, you will notice another video editor named OpenShot.
- OS support: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10, OS X and Linux.
- The software has an easy-to-understand interface, and you can redistribute or modify it.
- The software provides good support for the common video and audio formats.
- OpenShot has a powerful animation framework and even allows multiple animation possibilities.
Create multiple tracks and layers if you need them.
This free video editing program includes many advanced features, like the 3D animation tools and chroma key function. Nevertheless, it does not perform stably occasionally when working on computers that PC which have low system specifications. This free video editing tool is a good fit for beginners who have high-end computers and want to edit videos with no watermark.
Option 4. VideoPad Video Editor
The VideoPad is available for download on Mac and Windows. It’s regarded as a reliable free video editor without the issue of video watermarking. Besides, it has a mobile version for iOS and Android users.
- The software includes features like video transitions and visual effects, and it gives good support for the plugin.
- VidPad software can be used for reducing camera shakes.
- It even supports 2D to 3D stereoscopic conversion and 3D video editing.
- Directly upload your edited videos to the YouTube channel.
In our test, VideoPad software will take a long time to process full HD video footage. Another small problem is that the software lacks beautiful font styles when I tried to add text to the video. But overall, this program does not have a steep learning curve, it is helpful for those who want to perform basic video editing tasks.
Option 5. Shotcut
At the end of this article, we’d like to introduce one more free video editing software without a watermark – Shotcut.
- Supported OS include Windows, Mac and Linux.
- The software can support various video file formats in FFmpeg.
- The video software allows input and preview monitoring.
- You are allowed to import and edit 4K video files.
This free video editor without watermark is helpful for editing videos because it supports tons of video formats, diverse video/audio effects, and variable frame rates. Furthermore, you can lock waveforms and multitracks to edit videos that look professional and memorable. Despite that Shotcut looks somewhat lumpy in parts, the program makes the advanced effects understandable to common users.