Email is the most important source of communication. A lot of professional and personal data is shared via email. Sometimes, a user may want to migrate important data to another email client due to various reasons. However, different email clients save data in different file formats. Such as Outlook Exchange email clients store data in MSG format. This file format stores individual messages but in groups.
Many users want to import MSG files into Gmail, as Gmail is a free email client with many benefits and security enhancements. The simple interactive interface makes it more convenient to use. If you’re also looking for a reliable way to upload .msg to Gmail, read the blog all the way through. Here we share the most reliable approach that will give you better results.
Reasons to Import MSG Files to Gmail
The various advanced features that Gmail Provides along with the different inbuilt apps make our task easy which makes it the most opted email client by millions of users. Here are a few other reasons why users want to import .msg files to Gmail.
- Gmail emails can be easily accessed from any device.
- Users can easily manage emails from a Gmail email account.
- It provides better security of data as compared to any other email client.
- Gmail provides a variety of inbuilt apps to its users like Doc, spreadsheets, etc.
- It has an advanced spam filter as compared to other email clients.
After the aforementioned reasons, now let’s learn about the technique to convert Outlook MSG files to Gmail,
How do I Open MSG Files in Google Mail?
To import MSG files to Gmail users have to depend on a third-party tool as there are no direct manual methods available to perform this conversion. Many experts prefer using the Mac MSG Converter Tool to import and open MSG in Gmail Account. As this tool provides risk-free conversion in less time without any single data alteration.
MSG Converter Tool- An Expert Solution
MacSonik MSG converter for Mac is an amazing software suggested by many tech experts that safely and securely import MSG files to Gmail. It allows users to perform single or bulk operations by maintaining the original folder hierarchy. Users can not only convert Outlook MSG files to Gmail, but also into more than 15+ file formats and email clients. Users can migrate emails from Outlook Exchange to Thunderbird, Yahoo, AOL, Zoho, Yandex, etc.
Steps to Import .msg Files to Gmail Account
- Install and Run the MacSonik MSG converter tool.
- Chose the Add File(s) option from the software wizard.
- Click on the Browse button and add the required MSG files.
- Now, the displayed tree structure checks the required folders.
- Select Gmail as the saving email client from the Save As option.
- Sign in using the Gmail credentials.
- Lastly, hit the convert button to initiate the process.
Advantages of Mac MSG Exporter
- This utility allows you to convert and open MSG in Gmail with or without attachments.
- Users can also bulk convert MSG files to PDF, PST, MBOX, EML, and many more file formats.
- It eliminates any duplicate emails from the conversion and migration process.
- Users can also import large-size MSG files in Gmail and other email clients hassle-free.
- The data integrity is highly maintained throughout the process.
In this article, we have discussed the most reliable and tested approach to import MSG files to Gmail on Mac. There is not any manual method available to perform .msg to Gmail migration. Therefore, using a professional MSG converter tool is an ideal choice. The professional method provides 100% accurate results and prevents any data loss.