MS Outlook is a well-known email client used by millions of users. It saves its data in a file called OST. However, you cannot open an OST file unless it is converted into PST or any other file format. Therefore, in this blog, we will describe the best method to open an OST file without Outlook using the best OST Viewer.
MS Outlook is an email client that manages your personal information and facilitates the service of sending and receiving email messages. By enabling the cached exchange mode, you can save all your data in an OST file and use Outlook even when you are offline. In addition to this, when you get an internet connection, your work will be synchronized. But if you are an Outlook user, then you must be familiar with the fact that you cannot directly open and view an OST file. Moreover, in this digital industry, there are many reasons that arise for the need to open an OST file.
Why Need to Open OST File Without Outlook?
There are many reasons that lead users to view and read OST files, in the below section, we have mentioned some of them.
- In case your Exchange Server account gets inaccessible or has any technical issues then the OST file contemplates an orphan OST file. When the OST file gets Orphaned, you cannot open it through Outlook. Therefore, users need to opt for another solution to view their Outlook offline storage table (.ost).
- When you use Outlook on a daily basis for too long then there are chances that your OST file gets oversized. However, large OST files can cause your Outlook to slow down and create a number of problems in sending and receiving email messages. Hence, it gets difficult to convert the OST file to PST using Outlook.
- Sometimes in professional environments, many individuals face situations where they need to open an OST file but they don’t use Outlook. Consequently, we receive many queries related to the above case.
These are a few scenarios because of which users search for different solutions to open or view an OST file without Outlook. So, here we are going to elaborate on the topic of how to open and view Outlook OST files.
How to Open OST File Without Outlook
OST File Viewer is a top-notch software that allows users to open and read an OST file without any trouble or data loss. It has a very simple and user-friendly GUI that offers even non-technical users to use this software with ease. Moreover, it supports every version of Windows OS and Outlook. In addition to this, you can also convert your OST file data into different file formats and view them.
Key Features of OST Viewer
- Open and view Outlook OST files without MS Outlook.
- You can add multiple OST files and preview them one by one.
- It has a feature to convert OST to file to PDF with or without attachments.
- Consists of a feature to save attachments separately in a PDF file format after viewing it.
- Open and read Offline Storage Table (.ost) without Exchange Server environments.
- With the help of this tool, you can also open orphaned OST files with 100% reliability.
Step-by-Step Guide to View OST Files
- Download and Install the OST Viewer Tool.
- Run the software on your system as an administrator.
- Click the Select File or Folder button to browse the OST file you need to open.
- After selecting it, you can preview the details of the OST file with its attachments.
- Choose PDF as a saving option from the dropdown list.
- Lastly, click the Convert button to Save OST files to PDF format.
By following the above procedure you can open and read OST files without MS Outlook. It is one of the most secure and reliable utilities. For more information, you can try the demo version of this tool.
Through the above write-up, we have explained the best solution to open an OST file without Outlook. It is a proficient software with many advanced features to open and read an Outlook OST file with ease. Moreover, it facilitates a feature to view multiple OST files in a single go. So we suggest you go through the above blog and explore this outstanding tool that can cut your hard work in half.