It’s great to record precious and moving moments with your HD camera. However, when you try to transfer these memorable moments to your computer and create a folder to save them, you will be confused because of the big size. On the other hand, you want to merge the video from the camera for playback, but you fail. If you’ve been plagued by these problems and no solutions, here’s the best way to help you merge MTS files and convert them to different formats and devices so that your MTS video can be viewed on more devices than just cameras.
What is MTS?
MTS is a container format that usually contains video and audio in AVCHD, and is commonly used in DVDs, high-definition videos, Blu-ray discs, and cameras produced by Sony and Panasonic. Nevertheless, they are difficult to be edited and played on portable devices such as iPhone, iPad, etc., so you need to convert MTS files to a more compatible format such as MP4 to make them work well with websites, devices, and players.
The most recommended converter to convert MTS to MP4
It is not easy to find a professional converter to convert MTS to MP4 quickly without any quality loss. We often encounter situations where the conversion speed is too slow or the quality of the output file is unsatisfactory. Now, here is a reliable program that can perfectly convert MTS to MP4 with extremely fast speed and zero quality loss. It is WonderFox DVD Video Converter, which supports more than 300 video formats and devices. Not only that, but it can also help you download videos, rip DVDs, edit MTS files, etc.
How to convert MTS files to MP4 with WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
Step 1: Install the program and import MTS file for conversion.
Download the software on your Windows PC and follow the prompts to install it. Then run the software and click “Add Files” to load the MTS video into the program.
Step 2: Select the desired output format – MP4.
Please click “Output Format” to find the format you need. There are more than 300 formats listed here, MKV, WMV, AVI, MOV, VOB, MP4, MPG, M4V, etc. If you need to convert MTS video to the digital device, please click the corresponding brand to select the device model.
Step 3: Select the folder to save the output file and click the “Run” button to convert the MTS file to MP4.
More features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter
- Rip DVD to 300+ video formats.
- Convert SD video to HD video.
- Split videos without any hassle.
- Download online videos and music from Facebook, YouTube, Liveleak, Vimeo and more.
- Quickly copy DVD Disc to ISO and DVD Folder.
- Backup old DVDs to video copies.
- Decode protected DVD movies, TV shows, series, etc.
- Convert DVD and video to other devices like phones, TVs, handsets, laptops, tablets, etc.
- Edit the video to make it more interesting, add effects, merge, watermark, cut, clip, crop, trim, rotate, etc.
- Add subtitles to the video.
- Extract audio from video and DVD.
- Easy to use.
- Convert both video and DVD.
- Fast download and conversion speed.
- Support multi-language interface.
- Allow batch conversion and download of videos (up to 10 at a time.)
- Only for Windows.
Follow this article and you will find one of the best converters and the fastest way to convert MTS video to MP4. From then on, it will be easy to upload or share the video in the camera to more websites, devices, and players in different formats. What a great idea! Please let us know below if it works for you, and it will be appreciated if you can share the article with readers in need.