The universal truth is that people are visually guided. In fact, people do not remember less than 80% of what they see and 20% of what they read. But they have a chance! Creating and editing short videos for social media materials can indeed be done easily via Desktop or Mobile devices. Could it be more fun to create a fun animated video, including music, personalized text, and more? Yes, it can be done with the online video editor FlexClip.
What is FlexClip
FlexClip is a simple and powerful video maker that helps you create online videos, movies and slideshows in minutes. With useful editing tools and a wealth of stock images, videos and music, anyone can get their work done in three easy steps. Here are the updated features of FlexClip v2.7.
1. Launchs new combination resources, including 792 text combination resources, 179 overlay combination resources and 100+ intro templates.
2. Supports operations such as dragging, rotating, aligning, and clicking blank penetration of elements in the combination.
3. Supports picture-in-picture svg replacement.
4. Added a picture-in-picture replacement button.
5. Optimized the check box of combined elements to make it clearer.
My first impression
The website is great! As you can see, the website is full of video animations made using FlexClip and associated text descriptions. When you move your mouse pointer to the video thumbnail, it starts playing. You can also click on a specific video to view it full screen.
When you enter the editor, you will see a simple interface and a clean storyboard. So, even if you are using this video maker for the first time, you can easily understand how to use it cleanly without any guide. You can make a completely free video and save it for free in full resolution up to 1080p.
Why do you need FlexClip
As you know, video marketing is getting more and more attractive nowadays. For example, real estate agencies can use it to create videos to promote their buildings. Teachers make classroom materials or slideshow presentations to explain what to talk about. Website content managers make video animations to enrich the content. A business owner can use a video to promote their company or product to potential customers.
Thus, FlexClip is suitable for business use and personal use, such as birthdays, weddings, travel, etc. There are many other features worth remembering and trying. Ok, then we move on to the pros and cons of FlexClip. With many professionally produced video templates, you will definitely be inspired.
Advantages of FlexClip
- It is free.
- It works quite intuitively (what you see is what you get).
- It offers lots of stock images, videos and music.
- Creates many stunning video templates.
- It supports many popular photo, video and audio formats.
- You can use your microphone to record audio on your video.
- Crop, split, add text (animations), music, watermark, etc. Flexible editing features.
- Export videos with full 1080p resolution without watermark.
- Save projects in the cloud so you can continue editing the next time you open them.
- Storyboard and timeline available.
Disadvantages of FlexClip
- Only available in Browsers like Chrome.
- It takes a long time to export the video.
All in all, it is a practical and promising video-making tool. With FlexClip Online Video Maker, You just need an internet connection. Besides that, you can do editing, wherever and whenever you want, as long as an internet connection is available.
But again, even though there is a free version of FlexClip Online Video Maker, the limitations given are quite limiting to our creativity, but for those of you who don’t have a problem with the limit of one stock video, the results are only 480p and the duration is only one minute, I think it’s quite powerful.
Are you going to start working with FlexClip? Or will you spare all your hours and figure everything out yourself?