Typically, you may convert PNG to PDF by utilizing the print option in Windows or Preview on macOS. But it’s a different story when it comes to converting on cell phones.
However, Using the preview and print are not the only solutions to this, particularly if you really need to convert PNG to PDF in mass. There are different png to pdf online converter tools that can help you complete the same task much more swiftly and easily.
In this post, we will discuss some of the best PNG to PDF conversion software for various platforms.
There are several png to pdf by online converter available for both Windows and macOS that can change PNG to PDF. Here are a few of the best applications to utilize.
1. The PDFelement
PDFelement is a paid tool, but it is the best you can get for any PDF-related task.
Take the following steps:
- Start the programme.
- Navigate to the “Create PDF” tab.
- Select the photographs you wish to convert in the pop-up box.
- Click the Open button.
- Return to the main interface and select the combine pngto pdf.
- Select numerous photos to import from the pop-up window.
- When you click “Combine,” the photographs you’ve chosen will be added to the programme.
- To begin the conversion, go to File and select Save As.
- Give your file a name and choose a location to save the result file.
- Then, to begin the conversion, click Apply.
- The result file will be saved as a PDF.
2. ToolRocket PDF Converter
PNG image files may be converted to PDF for free with ToolRocket png to pdf by online converter.
Install and run the application.
- Select PDF Converter.
- Select Image to PDF from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Add Files to add the PNG files you wish to convert, or drag and drop them.
- You can pick multiple files, and each will be converted into a separate PDF file.
- If you wish to merge png to pdf, choose yes.
- Select the output folder where the converted files will be saved.
- Start by clicking the button.
- The PDF files will be stored automatically in the output folder you specify.
3. OCR PDF X PDF OCR X
OCR PDF X PDF OCR X is a very simple png to pdf converter for converting PNG images to PDF. It features the most basic user interface. You may, however, only convert one PNG file at a time.
- Install the app after downloading it.
- Start the app.
- Select File by clicking on it.
- Select Searchable PDF.
- Choose an output folder in which to save the file.
- Select Convert.
4. Adobe Acrobat DC (Digital Edition)
When we talk about PDF, we’re talking about Adobe. PNG to PDF conversion is possible using Adobe Acrobat DC, but you must have a premium subscription.
Take the following steps:
- Open Adobe Acrobat DC.
- Choose Create PDF.
- Select Files to Convert to PDF by clicking the button.
- You can convert many files at once.
- Select Convert to PDF from the drop-down menu.