HotMail is a safe and reliable email platform used by over 500 million+ active users. The platform is easy to use to exchange important mail data. Though, for the past few days, various users are facing issues while accessing their HotMail accounts. It is not working properly.
In this case, it is better to backup Hotmail emails to hard drive to avoid the risk of losing them in the future. To do that, we will share an effective manual process. However, to accelerate this process you can also go with the professional HotMail Backup Tool for Mac. Before that, let us have a quick look at some reasons to save Hotmail account emails locally.
What are the Reasons to Backup Hotmail Emails to Hard Drive?
The following are the most common reasons to save HotMail email locally on a mac hard drive.
- It provides a shield to the information from getting breached.
- Users can access the data with an inactive internet connection.
- You can access the information with a single click.
- It prevents the HotMail storage from running out.
These are frequent reasons owing to which users seek to save emails from Hotmail to hard drive. Next, we will discuss the most effective solutions to execute this backup process.
How to Save Outlook Emails to Hard Drive on Mac?
You can backup Hotmail emails to hard drive using the manual solution and the professional OST to PST Converter for mac. We have both the solutions below, go through both of them to reach a better decision.
Manual Solution to Save Hotmail Account Emails Locally
Following are the steps to save the HotMail emails locally on your macOS.
- Sign In to the Hotmail account with the required credentials.
- Go to the mail message that you want to save in PDF format.
- Open the requisite email message and click on the More option.
- Now, hit on the Print option to process further.
- In this window, choose the Save as PDF option.
- Assign a customized saving location to the generating file.
- Lastly, click on the Save button to save emails from Hotmail to hard drive in PDF format.
There are so many complexities that this solution carries, some of which are stated below.
Limitations of the Manual Solution
- It is very time-taking to download Hotmail emails to hard drive using this solution.
- There are very high chances of alteration in the original data structure.
- Also, you will need expert guidance to implement this solution.
- You will have to save emails individually one by one.
The best way to avoid these limitations is to go with the authentic software approach.
Automated Solution to Backup Hotmail Emails to Hard Drive
Mac Outlook backup tool is a one-stop solution to save emails from a HotMail account to the local PC. You can save HotMail emails as PDF, PST, MBOX, DOCX, and other file formats. It performs the whole backup process without any data loss or mismanagement. The tool is developed with various advanced functions, which makes any conversion or backup process much easier. To start using this tool, follow the given steps.
Steps to Download Hotmail Emails to Hard Drive
- Download and Install the MacSonik Outlook backup tool on your system.
- Log In with the required HotMail ID and Password.
- Choose the items that you want to save from the tree-structured list.
- Pick the required saving format from the save-as menu.
- If you have chosen any email client, sign in to its account.
- Assign a custom saving location and apply the necessary features of the tool.
- Lastly, click Convert to start the backup process.
You will have all your HotMail/Outlook.com emails on your Mac hard drive. This utility also provides you an option to directly migrate HotMail to Gmail, Thunderbird, Office 365, iCloud, and other various email clients.
The best way to backup Hotmail emails to hard drive is to use the advanced Outlook backup tool. It is a one-stop solution with no limitations and smooth conversion or backup results. It generates 100% risk-free results along with the original folder hierarchy. The tool is equipped with multiple functions which smoothen any conversion, migration, or backup process.