The information technology sector is one of the fastest-growing sectors with, unlimited options, huge and continuously growing demand with respectable earning potential. If you are looking for a career in the Information Technology sector, then going for an Advanced diploma of information technology online course will be a good option.
It provides the students with a moderate understanding of a variety of technical fields including the fundamentals of Information and communication technology (ICT) such as client interaction, project management, business analysis. along with training for carrying out complex works in specialist fields such as programming, cyber security, cloud computing.
Key Benefits Of Doing Advanced Diploma Of Information Technology
In this quickly expanding profession, the Advanced Diploma in Information Technology will provide you with deep knowledge and abilities to produce improved systems, networks, information management, and outcomes.
1. Advanced Skills Knowledge In ICT Systems
Advanced diploma of information technology online course enables an individual as a solo ICT specialist or as part of a project team responsible for sophisticated ICT systems with a strong business-orientated emphasis.
It makes the person competent to plan, develop, implement, manage, and monitor an enterprise information and communications technology (ICT) system.
2. Data Management And Security Strategy
This course imparts deep management strategies for storing and securing data as well as clients.
3. Business Analysis
This course will help to develop your skill for interacting and managing with clients on the business level
4. Wider And Better Career Opportunities
Graduating with an advanced diploma course in Information technology will enable individuals to work in effective senior ICT roles.
Graduates from this course can work as –
- Programming Developer
- Enterprise Application Integration Consultant
- Analyst Programmer
- Applications Programmer
- Database Administrator
- Software Developer
- Enterprise Architecture Manager
- Web Designer
- Network Support Coordinator
- Network E-Business Coordinator
- Network Security Coordinator
- Network Operations Analyst
5. Can Complete The Course While Doing A Job Or Pursuing Any Other Course
Classes are online and you will get enough time to do any other job or a different course simultaneously which doesn’t clash with the timings of this course.
Necessary criteria of qualification and skills required for opting advanced diploma of information technology online course:
- The age of the student must not be more than 18 years.
- Satisfactory completion of the Year 12 equivalent of Australian or above.
- Students undertaking this course must have command over skills such as language, literacy, and numeracy.
- English Language Proficiency is necessary for international students. IIBIT’s standards for English Proficiency are required. A minimum score of 5.0 IELTS or Certificate level III or above AQF qualification in the English discipline.
- Diploma of Information Technology or other qualifications equivalent to Diploma of Information Technology
Core units which are offered in advanced diploma of information technology online course includes:
- advanced data management
- cyber security
- web development, strategic and organizational development
- business analysis
- ICT ethics and privacy policies
- Client management
Along with core units the course also offers a variety of important Elective units such as:
- Business innovation
- Human resource management
- Team leadership and management strategies
Course Teaching And Training
The course teaching will be online and will cover both theoretical and practical training sessions. This will allow the learners to develop knowledge and foundation to undertake complex ICT problems and make business strategies. Training sessions through simulated workplace environments will prepare the learners for situations that arise while dealing with complex issues between colleagues and clients. Emphasis is given on the wholesome development of technology as well as management skills.
The course will complete in 40 to 50 Weeks with all core and elective units. Graduates will be able to get directly placed in various ICT organizations if they want to pursue this diploma course. So, whether you want to boost your carrier opportunity or simply master your IT skills, going for the advanced diploma of information technology course is highly recommended.