Do you want to convert your PST file to PDF with attachments and looking for a reliable solution to import PST to PDF? Then you do not require to stress because you are on the correct page. Here we will discuss several methods that can resolve your issue. Additionally, we will also talk about the Outlook PST Converter Tool which is an automated solution to convert PST to PDF. Moreover, many tech experts recommend the use of professional methods as they take less time and don’t need technical knowledge.
A Brief Introduction to PST and PDF
Microsoft Outlook uses the PST file format to store email messages, calendars, events, and contacts. Users can create PST files by moving or copying emails and attachments from a server mailbox account to a local PC. Other programs cannot open PST files. If you want to keep your emails locally on your computer, you can create a .pst file in Outlook. This will create a separate file on your computer that contains all of your email data, including your inbox, sent items, and deleted items. But there might be a situation when a user wants to convert PST to a PDF file.
Adobe Acrobat software creates PDFs or Portable Document Format files. However, a variety of other programs, including Adobe Reader, Foxit Reader, and Nitro Reader, can view and edit PDFs. Most web browsers support PDFs, so anyone with a web browser can easily view and print them. PDFs are often used to share documents online because of this.
Benefits to Bulk Convert PST to PDF
There are numerous benefits to the conversion of PST to PDF with attachments in bulk. Here, some of them are:
- PDFs offer more security and can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- PDFs safeguard crucial email data by being reliable and password protected.
- These are portable in nature and platform-independent.
- Users can easily encrypt PDF files to protect data.
- Until PST is installed, users can’t view PST files.
Most Popular Methods to Convert PST Files to PDF
We discuss the top two methods for converting PST files to PDF: manual and professional solutions. Additionally, we explain about the PST Converter tool which is recommended by the experts. Let’s discuss the manual method first.
Method 1: Convert PST to PDF in Bulk Using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Adobe Acrobat is the best software to convert Outlook data files to PDF, but it is also the costliest. Moreover, If you use Adobe Acrobat, you can install a plug-in for Outlook that allows you to save emails as PDFs. This plug-in gives you some additional options for how to save the PDF, such as whether to include attachments or not.
Steps to Convert PST File to PDF Free Online
- Open Outlook in your system and select the Emails that you want to change.
- Click on the File tab and also click the Print button.
- Choose the Printer option and click Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Then, press the Print button.
- Now, enter the Saving location and filename in the saving tab.
- Further, hit the Save button, and your file is saved in the desired location.
The use of Acrobat is too costly or the user doesn’t want to use Acrobat sometimes. That’s why this manual method is not advised. So, we switch to the next method.
Method 2: Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook Professionally
The tech experts suggested the use of the PST Converter tool for importing the PST files to PDF format. This software gives various features to the users such as it converts PST to EML, TXT, PDF, MSG, MBOX, HTML, EMLX, MHTML, etc. file formats with no hassle. Let’s check out the steps of a professional solution.
Step-by-Step Guide to Convert Outlook Data File to PDF:
- Download, and Run the Outlook PST Converter tool.
- Select Single file or Multiple file/folder options.
- Now, Browse the PST file from your system.
- Then, the software will show the PST file data in the tree structure folder.
- Choose the saving option as PDF from Saves/Backup/Migrate As.
- Click on Path to Save for the desired location where you want to save the resultant file.
- At last, click on the Convert button and your file is converted to a PDF file.
As I mentioned earlier, PDF files are portable, while email files are not. To address this issue, we need to convert PST to PDF format. I have provided two different methods for doing this: Manual methods and automated approaches. The Manual methods require some technical expertise, but the automated approaches are more user-friendly and can be used by novice users.