Unless you are still living in the Stone Age era, you are probably aware of the boom in the online gaming industry. What used to be an expensive affair of traveling to brick and mortar casinos reserved for the privileged few, online casinos have opened up that opportunity to everyone. You can now earn real money playing online games from anywhere in the world.
Understanding the specifics of playing with real money online.
Things to check out before playing at online casinos and spending your hard-earned money.
- The standing of the online casino: Before you start playing with real money, make sure to run a background check. See what people have to say about their experience with the casino.
- Make sure your anti-virus is in place before you start dealing with money online.
- Make sure the terms and conditions are straightforward, beware of the online casinos trying to be fraudulent.
- Use secure payment gateways and look for the lock symbol to be safe about your money.
Different types of bonuses available while playing in an online casino for real money
- No deposit bonus: Generally given as a welcome bonus to the first time players. They are practically free money provided to you for gambling. They are the best way to check the working of the online casino.
- Deposit bonus: They are offered as a percentage bonus of the real money you deposit. These bonuses come with terms and conditions attached.
- Referral bonus: let’s say if you send in more business their way, they are likely to reward you for it.
- Promotional bonuses: Online casinos offer several promotional bonuses apart from the sing up bonus; it can be offered to introduce a new game or just a practice to keep the players entertained.
Popular online casino games played with real money
Favorite for players who love using strategy to gamble. The game of countless possibilities. In simple words, to win this game, you have to beat your dealer. The game is played with a regular 52 deck of cards. A numeric value is attached to cards, your aim should be to either hit a blackjack (total score of 21) or aim to get nearer to the count of 21 than the dealer without going bust (scoring more than 21).
The crowd-favorite game of our country. You can tell from the offline popularity of the game the fan following the online versions might be enjoying. There are various versions to it, but to cover it in short, it involves playing with 5 cards and creating the best hand sequence possible. There are 13 ranks (highest to lowest, ace, king, queen, jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 4, 3, 2) all the suits hold the same value. Hand ranking in descending order: Royal flush, Straight Flush, Four of a kind, full house, flush, straight, three of a kind, two of a kind, pair, high card.
A highly addictive yet straightforward betting game with a high house edge, which requires pure luck to win. It involves the dealer throwing the ball on the spinning wheel, and the players have to predict and place their bet on which number between 0-36 the ball will land. It involves two kinds of bets:
4. Inside bets:
involves betting on a single number or few selected numbers. High risk but high payout.
5. Outside bets:
betting on a group of numbers, like odd, even, highs, lows, or color. Equal chances of winning.
There are various more games that are popular in online casinos like Andar Bahar, Teen Patti, Deal no Deal, Baccarat, mega ball, etc. Choose the game that entertains you the most from a trusted online casino, and start playing online now.