Nothing beats the comfort of a warm blanket next to a roaring fire when you’re spending time with loved ones. If your power goes out or you find yourself without a heat source to remain warm, a fur blanket can precisely be what you need, just like a coat keeps you warm when it is snowing.
Quality blankets highlight every living area and may either make or break a room’s décor. A good, trendy blanket is always better when it comes to making a statement about your home’s interior design.
Fur is making a comeback, both as a fashion statement and helpful accessory. Premium, 100% fur blankets can successfully combat the cold and make it easier to deal with the severe winter weather. Wrapping up in a cozy blanket can keep you warm while saving you money in the process.
The benefits of using a fur blanket
1. For the most part, fur blankets are produced from wool, sheepskin, or an assortment of natural furs. Real fur blankets are more insulating than synthetic blankets. Several of the world’s top fur blanket makers uses material from northern-climate animals. Using a good fur blanket to combat the cold will prevent you from overheating or sweating at night because most furs are inherently able to retain heat without being overheated.
2. In addition, furs are incredibly long-lasting. Unlike a conventional blanket, even down-filled blankets wear out and get damaged over time. When it comes to these blankets, there is no need to be concerned about fur, wool, or sheepskin breaking down or losing its ability to keep you warm year after year.
3. Cleaning furs is also a breeze. For the most part, most furs are highly breathable, so you won’t have to worry about them getting wet while you sleep. Unlike synthetic blankets, which retain a musty, damp smell, natural blankets breathe, allowing air to pass through the fabric. It means that they don’t require frequent washing or dry cleaning. Excellent fur blankets are available on Everlasting Comfort. And they are self-cleaning, meaning that you do not need to put in much effort. These fur blankets are made to thrive under the washing machine and dryer. Ensure you use cold water and leave your washer on a gentle cycle. Never tumble-dry with heat.
Do not doubt yourself when getting a fur blanket for your home. In the winter, you’ll thank yourself for investing in a fur blanket because you’ll be cozy and warm in your own house. You may find the best fur blankets and other fur-related products on everlastingcomfort.net. You can access further information or directly order anyone you like right away!
How to make your fur last many winters
Now that the cold weather is almost over, it’s time to break out the summer clothes and put away the winter ones. It would help if you safely stored fur blankets in your own home like the rest of your winter clothing. When it comes to purchasing and using one, there are numerous advantages, but you must take good care of it to get the most out of your investment. As a result, furs must be kept in a specific environment to maintain their optimum condition.
1. Keep it in the proper conditions
As much as experts do not recommend it during summer, you should know how to store your fur blanket and any other sort of fur in your home between usage throughout the colder months of the year. It will help if you keep your blanket in a cool, dark place while you aren’t using them. It’s critical, though, that they not be crammed together in the same area. Make sure your furs have enough room to breathe to keep them as safe as possible. The integrity of the fur used to make the blanket depends on good air circulation.
2. Take care of your Faux Furs
Rain and snow are no match for furs since their material composition enables them to withstand all climates. Your blanket and other fur coats need to be kept dry to preserve their quality. It’s OK to wear them when it’s raining or snowing, but make sure they’re completely dried before storing them. Using a heating tool to dry your furs might dry out the pelts and cause significant harm, which is, unfortunately, the case. When your coat is dry, hang it up in an open area where it will not be exposed to direct sunlight and keep it in a cool, dry place.
3. Watch your choice of clothes
Over time, the quality of your fur blanket can be significantly affected by the clothing you wear under it when in use. As an example, chemicals might cause damage to your fur blanket by leaving behind residue. As a result, if you’re using your fur blanket, you should steer clear of fragrances and hairspray. If you must use it, do so in another room and in places that will not contact the blanket.
4. Make sure your fur is appropriately cleaned
The only options for cleaning these blanket types are to dry clean them or take them to professional dry cleaners. Regularly cleaning your blanket is essential. However, professional cleaning is necessary at least once a year, regardless of how regularly they’re cleaned. Before the winter weather sets in, annual fur storage is your best bet to ensure your fur blanket is ready to wear. Your furrier can typically do it.
5. Keep your blanket safely stored
No matter what kind of fur blanket you own, make sure they’re appropriately stowed away during the warm weather. Keep your coats at the proper humidity and temperature levels during the summer months, when the weather is hot and humid, to ensure they last as long as possible. It’s impossible to escape the necessity for professional storage if you can’t replicate these conditions in your own house.
Many things must be kept in mind when purchasing a blanket, including how to properly care for them to be used again when the weather gets colder. It would help if you started thinking about how you will care for your furs now, even though summer is only around the corner.