Second career programs are designed to let every individual have their chance of advancing their skill-set to be eligible for a potential job opportunity. They provide all the information required to prosper in a particular domain. So, if you are interested in pursuing this program, then you must get complete details about second career program to get registered.
Read ahead to learn more about the different kind of programs available in second career program:
- Diploma in Business Management: This program is a perfect fit for people who wish to join the business establishments as successful managers. A diploma in business management is specifically designed to cater to the needs of people within business management. It will open up new opportunities in the finance, marketing, management, and human resources departments.
- Diploma in Business Management Co-op: It is a two-year diploma program in international business management ideal for a career in the international business domain. This qualification focuses on a wide range of job roles in finance, management, marketing, and human resources. This program also trains students in the art of bookkeeping by implementing different tools like QuickBooks.
- Diploma in Business Administration Co-op: Diploma in Business Administration is a one-year program for students aspiring to pursue a career in different aspects of business management.
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op: these programs are designed for people who wish to switch their professions and are willing to upgrade their skills as per the requirements of a particular domain. Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is a one-year program providing the skills to succeed with a career in hospitality and tourism. It primarily focuses on the innovations and creativity part of this domain.
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management: Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management is a two-year program training workforce to directly enter the hospitality sector in a management position.
- Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management Co-op: This diploma entirely focuses on the latest innovations and developments in the field of hospitality and tourism domain. It is designed to let individuals explore diverse subject areas and tools used in this field.
- Diploma in Fundamentals of Hospitality and Tourism Co-op: This two-year program is crafted for entry-level positions in Hospitality and Tourism management. It focuses on skills that are specifically required in entry-level positions as basic eligibility criteria.
- Diploma in Data Analytics Co-op: This one-year program is designed to improve the business performance by developing an understanding for examining the data to make big decisions.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op: They employ different models to advance advertising, marketing, and campaign management strategies for improving business operations. They train individuals with the use of the PPC model, social media research, and networks for building an effective marketing strategy.
- Diploma in Cyber-security Specialist Co-op: Cyber-security is a booming issue for all the business establishments worldwide. This one-year diploma is designed focusing on all elements of cybersecurity and the issues related to it.
Determining the requirements of a particular domain helps individuals explore potential opportunities through a broader perspective.