The most important features you will always consider when buying a new television are screen size, image and sound quality, stability, and connectivity.
Samsung knows what today’s smart home lovers want and is heading for completion, producing high-end smart televisions that are performance-oriented as the hub for your smart home. A Samsung Smart TV is dedicated to giving homeowners access to the world of content beyond just streaming!
With a standard Samsung TV at your disposal, you can play your favorite games, schedule recordings, and connect to more smart devices throughout your home at the same time. For further detail you can visit Best Soundbar for 82 Inch TV.
However, despite the admirable sound quality, most homeowners always want to increase the sound output of their Samsung Smart TV. And as a smart TV user, I can confirm that thin-sounding TV audio usually falls short of complementing the big screen image in front of me. So, what do you need to do to enhance your TV’s internal speaker?
The best way to improve the sound quality of your TV is to connect it to an external sound system such as a home theater, stereo receiver, or other options. So, if you are currently struggling to connect your Samsung Smart TV to your home theater system, we’ve got you covered.
We want to discuss how you can connect your Samsung Smart TV to your home theater to improve the sound quality.
There are many options available to you, and we are going to discuss almost all of them.
Readers back this site, and we receive a commission if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link to our site. As an Amazon Associate, I make money from qualifying purchases.
This is the simplest and easiest way to use to enhance your TV listening experience. All you need to do is connect your Samsung Smart TV’s analog stereo output, commonly called RCA output, to your external audio system, such as a home theater.
The following are the steps.
- Connect the mini stereo plug (3.5 mm) to your TV’s audio output using the analog stereo cables at your disposal.
- Next, connect the audio of your home theater system to the same RCA plug-in ports.
- Next, turn on your home theater and follow the instructions that will follow.
- Next, select Input on your home theater system to hear the sound.
Optical Cable Method:
Home theater systems are popular for several reasons, one of which is the abundance of connections for transmitting audio and video signals to your television.
One type of ideal connection for audio is digital optical. For those who may not know, a digital optical connection is just a physical connection involving fiber optics (light) to transfer audio data from a compatible device to a compatible playback device. If you are TCL user then you must need to visit the best soundbar for TCL TV.
To perform this connection efficiently and successfully, follow these steps:
- Grab your digital optical cable and connect your TV’s digital audio output to the digital audio in the home theater system. Next, turn on your home theater system.
- Take the remote of your home theater unit and use HTS to set the Input to which the optical cable is connected. It is important to note that a significant number of home theater system remotes have a button that allows you to switch between different inputs. If this is the case, you should press the button before proceeding.
- At this point, you should be able to hear the sound coming from your home theater speakers.
- However, if you do not hear any sound from your home theater system speaker, use your remote to check your TV’s audio output settings and find an option called PCM. This will help solve the problem. In most cases, this type of problem usually occurs with home theater systems equipped with optical audio input functionality. Still, there is no built-in digital Dolby or DTS 2.0 Plus decoding capability.
- It is also important to note that not all speakers will emit a sound when receiving a two-speaker signal, depending on your home theater system settings. However, most home theater systems have a feature that converts a two-channel stereo system into a multi-channel or multi-speaker signal, thus activating sound. This means that if your home theater is receiving a 2-channel signal from your Samsung television, you’ll need to enable this feature. You can go through your user manual and learn about it.