Time is changing everything. Along with time, there has been technological advancement in every sector. And of course, the health care sector is highly benefited with the advancement of technology. With the help of technology, now it is possible for healthcare to get better quality technical assistance in medical practices.
Healthcare Technology Innovations In The Year 2016
1) Nano-bots in Blood:
2) Mind Transfer and Head Transplants:
3) Robotic Surgery/Pilot training program/Flight Simulator:
4) Holographic Images:
Also read: 5 Crucial Healthcare Cloud Security Concerns
5) Improved Blood-Test Experience:
6) Mitochondrial DNA Transfer:
7) Robotic Nurse Assistant:
There are numerous varieties from a full robot, for example, RIBA (Robot for Interactive Body Assistance) which has been developed by RIKEN and Tokai Rubber Industries and assisted hardware, for example, HAL (Hybrid Assistive Limb) robot suits conveyed by Cyberdyne.
8) Artificial Retinas:
9) Anti-Aging Drugs:
In the year 2016, there was anti-aging drug test that reached to its trials and there were possibilities that these trials could see sicknesses like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s consigned to ancient history. Researchers now trust that it is quite possible to stop old age and help them live healthy into their 120s.
10) Tooth Regeneration:
11) Light bulbs that Disinfect and Kill Bacteria:
12) Medical Wearables And Devices With Long Lasting Batteries:
13) Stem-cell Reconstructive and Plastic Surgery:
14) Augmenting Human Abilities:
15) Health Informatics:
| About the Guest Author:
Varun Kumar Works for LatestOne.com as Content Writer. We help people in choosing best gadget available in the market. Love to write article on latest gadgets & health techologies.