If you are the one who doesn’t want to download the software, register an account and make some troublesome settings, online software must be an excellent choice for you. The biggest advantage of using online applications is that you don’t have to be limited to the device. The browser can open the web page to complete the work. All you need is a good network connection.
Introduction of RecordCast
RecordCast is an online tool that integrates a screen recorder and a video editor. It allows you to easily record your computer screen and export high-definition videos for free. You can record various videos and use them widely in interactive e-learning courses, product tutorial videos, product demonstrations, game competitions, viral marketing, etc. Since it is an online software service, you don’t have to worry about not having enough storage on your computer. As long as you have a browser, you could fully control it. I tried it on the Google Chrome browser, and it runs fast. The happiest thing is that it is 100% free without any additional costs.
Key features of RecordCast
Here, let’s dive into some of the features I like about RecordCast.
Unlike other softwares, by using this application, we will not need to register or pay any fees. Moreover, we can get a high-quality recorded video for free, and the output video does not have a watermark.
No download required
With just one click, we can start recording the screen online. There is no need to download and install it.
We can take screenshots of the application window, web browser tab or the entire screen. All screen recordings can be performed according to our needs. We can also choose whether to record audio at the same time.
After the recording is complete, we can download the screenshot to our computer in a few seconds. Or we can continue to edit the recorded video in RecordCast. We will be able to add text,background music and images to give it a different style. Then you can export a mp4 video.
RecordCast can be a useful online tool for:
- Recording video lessons for online courses.
- Creating tutorials on how to accomplish something step by step.
- Recording a video game.
- Conducting product demos.
- Almost anything else that involves sharing ideas or presentations.
How to use RecordCast?
I will briefly explain how to use this app.
- First, please fly to RecordCast from here .
- Click Start Recording.
- Select a recording mode: screen, webcam,screen+webcam.
- Choose audio recording option: microphone,system audio,no audio.
- Press start recording and share.
- Click the floating button to stop recording.
- After the recording is complete, you can immediately download the recorded video to your computer. Simple and fast.
- By clicking Edit and export in Mp4, You can highlight the content you want to highlight in the video by adding text notes, background music clips, etc.
to sum up
RecordCast is a very simple and practical screen recording tool that allows us to record computer screen images with one click. When I used it, it was quite attractive to record the screen immediately without downloading it. You are limited to record a up to 30 minutes video, but it is enough for a little video commentary. You can enjoy all the functions of the app for free, and there are no additional restrictions or watermarks. All in all, RecordCast is indeed a great and easy-to-use online screen recording tool.