Dubai has come a long way from being a loved locale to the best place to live in. It’s famous for affordable luxury where all types of people can find their ideal home. That’s why Dubai is now an ideal destination among global investors. LuxuryProperty.com – a leading real estate brokerage listed some best communities in Dubai to enjoy luxury lifestyle.
1. Jumeirah Village Triangle
Located in the heart of the New Dubai, posh apartments in JVT feature shared spaces to spend quality time and plenty of greenery. It’s present between two arterial highways with an active lifestyle.
- Displays above 9 communal parks, some basketball courts, and 5 tennis courts.
- Home to 5,000 residential properties with upscale amenities.
- Pet-friendly a yearnd safe environment.
- Consists of apartments, townhouses, and villas.
- An assortment of outdoor recreational activities.
- A freehold establishment with choices for renters.
- Includes reputable supermarkets, schools, gyms, salons, and a shared mall.
2. Dubai Marina
This establishment is popular for an assortment of entertainment and dining options, with tall skyscrapers. The carefully designed community is the tallest block in the world. One can easily get lost in this vibrant region.
- Home to 200 upscale residential towers.
- Contains a promenade, mega-mall, and premium restaurants.
- Excellent waterfront views from almost all towers.
- Entertaining events throughout the year.
- Famous for apartments.
- State-of-the-art facilities in the homes.
3. Jumeirah Lake Towers
This swanky apartment establishment is famous among families for the budget-friendly costs. Moreover, it’s seamlessly connected to the metro lines and is perfect for exploring the city.
- A private pet-friendly park known as JLT Park.
- Comes with high-rise skyscrapers that are segmented into 26 clusters with 3 towers in each.
- Home to a combination of homes, offices, F & B outlets, retail stores, and hospitality venues.
4. Palm Jumeirah
This development is home to some of the most demanding and family-oriented apartments in Dubai. Palm Jumeirah is an ideal mix of opulence and comfort.
- The biggest artificial archipelago in the world.
- A monorail that connects to different areas in The Palm.
- Consists of a great selection of beachfront villas, apartments, and a legendary hotel resort known as Atlantis The Palm.
- The establishment is constructed in the shape of a palm tree at the coast of the Arabian Gulf.
5. Jumeirah Islands
This is a freehold region and a posh housing venture. The establishment houses inhabitants from different backgrounds and ethnicities residing together peacefully.
- Presents a scenic archipelago with man-made saltwater lakes.
- Offers a gym, restaurants, supermarkets, salons, and leisure facilities.
- Hosts recreational activities and a clubhouse at The Pavilion.
- Comes with residential clusters of commodious villas and townhouses with variations of architectural styles and floor plans.
- It neighbors Emirates Living districts, Jumeirah Lake Towers, and Dubai Marina.
Midrif is a demanding place for the sophisticated European style villas. It determines a high-end living while keeping you linked to other residential complexes nearby.
- The Midrif City Centre is positioned near the Dubai International Airport
- It is famous as one of the best family-oriented attractions in the Emirate.
- It hosts a gigantic Mushrif Park.
- It’s known for its eclectic villa architecture.
7. Downtown Dubai
This is the centerpiece of the city due to the fast-paced and constantly evolving vibe. Downtown Dubai gains tourists and is famous for its upscale lifestyle. Therefore, it is a favorite community for frequent travelers and non-drivers.
- Homes with praiseworthy opulent amenities.
- It hosts the tallest building in the world, aka Burj Khalifa.
- Popular as a year-round tourist hotspot.
- It organizes various parades and festivities all the time for a wholesome community experience.
8. Dubai Media City
Dubai Media City, or also known as DMC, serves as a regional hub for media companies. SMEs, freelancers, entrepreneurs, and big-scale enterprises collaborate here in harmony.
Dubai Media City is a densely commercialized region, but this also reflects that the occupants have plenty of job opportunities in their reach.
- Dubai Media City is a demanding hub for the media industry in the UAE and Gulf Cooperation Council.
- It primarily showcases commercial spaces for everyone.
- It is totally operated under Dubai Technology & Media Free Zone Authority.
- It’s a business-friendly region that supports the media industry.
9. Arabian Ranches
The villas in Arabian Ranches are family-oriented, commodious, and vibrant homes. It is a tranquil suburb that serves as an ideal haven from everyday life.
- Home to educational institutions, such as Jumeirah English Speaking School and Ranches Primary School.
- Famous as a self-sustained gated establishment by Emaar Properties.
- It promotes a convenient transparent infrastructure that connects it to Dubai.
- A golf establishment with townhouses and villas.
- Hosts the Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club.
- A wonderful family-friendly and pet-friendly neighborhood.
10. Dubai Sports City
This is a stellar development for homeowners and investors due to the diversity of residential options.
- Ideal for young professionals and families.
- Displays the headquarters of the International Cricket Council.
- A convenient address that brings a simple access to Hessa Street and Al Khail Road.
Deira is an old commercial district, which is still a famous place to reside in and work, particularly for affordable homes. This development is desirable among bachelors, families, and expats.
- Deira is an active trading hub for textiles, shipping prices, and more products to African and Asian countries.
- It offers affordable accomodation options.
- Deira is recognized as a prominent trading hub, particularly for the gleaming Gold Souk.
- A perfect address on the coast of the Dubai Creek, near Bur Dubai.
- Home to the Heritage House, the oldest mall in Dubai, and Al Ahmadiya School.
12. Emirates Hills
Rightly termed as the Beverly Hills of Dubai, Emirates Hills is the most posh address in the UAE. This is a safe, gated villa-only venture that is a component of Emirates Living.
- Golf lovers can tee-off in the Montgomerie Golf Club.
- It hosts the residences of many world-famous personalities.
- Displays a plethora of facilities, such as parking space, swimming pools, and BBQ pits.
- It neighbors famous projects, such as The Lakes, The Meadows, and The Springs.
- Desirable among occupants as a pet-friendly development.
- Huge plots where you can construct your customized villa.
13. Bur Dubai
This is the oldest neighborhood in the Emirate, which allows you to relive the city’s past and observe the origins.
- Straightforward transportation through lots of metro stations on the Green and Red Lines.
- It’s home to Al Fahidi Historical District, also known as Bastakiya.
- It hosts the popular tourist attraction – Dubai Frame.
- Comes with lots of jewelry and clothing stores that feature exotic pashminas, fabrics, and dazzling embroidered cushions.
- Fringed by the legendary Dubai Creek.
- Hub of economic and residential activity.
14. Al Barari
Lastly, Al Barari is an idyllic green haven where you can unwind and soak in nature.
- Al Barari is a flawless family-oriented neighborhood with a green environment containing 500 plant species.
- A simple access to the tourist attractions and significant landmarks.
- A gated establishment with upscale health and recreational facilities.
- Displays huge apartments and villas.