With the advancement of the era, the human community has seen a tremendous hike in the advancement of technical aspects. In the early ’90s, even establishing a telephonic conversation was very rare.
Smartphones technically came into consideration in the early-mid 90’s however it did not gain popularity then. Everyone was familiar with this upgrowing technology in the early 2010s.
It is the operating system and the processor that a smartphone operates on which increases the efficiency of the smartphone. In general, people are only aware of the two-trend setter when it comes to operating systems for smartphones and tablet PCs.
These are as follows:
Android is an operating system developed by Google whereas iOS is the operating system used for mobile devices manufactured by Apple Inc.
Read about: Mobile Antivirus facts and tips
Tips and tricks to make android faster and improve performance
These are stated as under:
- Only keep the applications that you use on a regular basis, consider rest of other installed applications as garbage. These un-usable applications only consume your precious internal storage which sounds of no use.
- Clean up the application cache on daily basis. Cache are those memories which are engaged while you keep on switching between applications. This is the cache memory which enhances the phones speed.
- Update your phone on regular basis to get all the bug fixes and other important tools installed on your device.
- Not all the applications you find on the internet is device friendly. Few of them are intentionally designed by their developers to harm the effectiveness of your device. Think before you get them into your device.
- A simple restart is what your device requires sometimes. Rather being panicking and start to engage more of the RAM memory by continuously pressing other buttons on the screen, give it time to the device while it restarts.
- With the changing working habits of the users, the company started to hire an android programmer in order to analyze their work process and develop accordingly a better version of the previous Android.
- Putting your stuff in the cloud storage is the new trend. It not only brings easy access to your data over devices but also frees up your precious internal storage. It is always to be considered that the internal storage of your device is directly linked to its performance.
- Placing too much short-cut keys and easy access icons on the home screen may sound interesting but it hampers your device’s performance.
- Always try to access lighter versions of an application instead of a general application that you use. Lighter versions come up with fewer storage requirements. More the space more-faster your device will be.
- Applying fingerprint options for unlocking your device can bring you with considerable quick access to all your needs.
| About the Guest Author:
Denny Kelly is a Marketing Manager at AIS Technolabs which is Web design and Development Company, helping global businesses to grow. I would love to share thoughts on augmented reality android development and Game Design Development etc.
Connect to Denny via Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | Linkedin