Here are the Reasons why you should start blogging
- Blogs have been an alternative source of income for most people, and this is one of the reasons why everyone loves blog writing.
- A blog is a web-based content that doesn’t follow a specific pattern or format. It is written in a conversational or informal tone.
- A blog is a great way to express your opinions, feelings, thoughts, and passion on a specific subject. You usually update your blog daily to attract more readers.
- In the past, people used to keep diaries of their personal life which contained their emotions and feelings in a particular day. Whether it is success or failure, you write it down using pen and paper.
- Also read: 15 Time-Saving Tools for Content Development
- A blog is a collection of posts which is now considered your online diary.
- Blogging has become a lucrative source of income for many writers and business people.
- When you build a blog the right way, you can eventually give up your day job and focus on making your blog a money making machine.
- You don’t need to spend 8 hours a day to write an article, and the ideal frequency is posting daily but 1 post a week is good enough if you are starting out.
- You get to save money on commuting going to and coming from your office. You don’t need to buy office clothes because you are now your own boss.
- Bloggers love the time freedom as you get to schedule your working hours. Housewives can give more time to take care of the kids and manage the household.
- The stress of traffic and office work are now a thing of the past. You can choose the people that you work and deal with and avoid those who will only give you problems.
- Without the stress of a 9 to 5 job, your creative juices will start to flow, and you are now able to write quality content on a regular basis.
- If you are tired of working and you want to experience financial freedom, then you can start building your blog.
- Choose a niche or industry that you love and are passionate about. Share your expertise and experience with your audience by posting valuable content.
- Once you have built a loyal following, you can start pitching your products to them and start earning money.
- It can be your own learning course, or someone else’s as an affiliate.
Ways to Earn through Blogging
- Coaching, mentoring, counseling and digital courses.
- Digital products like software, music, and photography.
- Physical products like supplements, gadgets, appliances, food, clothes and so much more.
- Services like insurance, banking, marketing, SEO, content writing to name a few.
- Become an affiliate marketer and earn commisions
- Ads can be placed in your blog for a fee
- Sponsored posts are paid by companies to post their content on your blog
Here is a look at the top earner in the blogging world and how he earned his millions.
Tim Sykes – $1M plus per month
From a penny stock broker to one of the highest paid bloggers we have now, Tim teaches DVD courses that teach people how to sell penny stocks and trade.
This is how he makes the most of his money.
- A self-made millionaire when he turned 22, by trading penny stocks.
- He also has a huge following of 1.2 million on Instagram which can also be another source of income.
- Estimates have pegged his income from the personal blog to be $15 to $20 million a year.
- Tim has a style of selling the lifestyle to sell his product.
- He posts on the online lifestyle he lives which is a result of his penny stock trading.
This is one of the secrets to his success.
If Tim opted to post photos of himself selling penny stocks, then the results wouldn’t be the same.
Instagram is one tool that he has mastered to use since the platform focuses on photos.
| About the Guest Author:
Michael is an experienced leader and innovator with a long track record of successfully developing brands online. His proficiency in growing as platforms, generating web traffic and global team building has aided in driving Newswire’s rapid growth. Michael strives to make press release Newswire the disrupter in the PR and Marketing space, allowing businesses to attract media attention without the need for high-priced agencies. For more info.Connect to US