In this article, we will show you How To Uninstall Android System Apps Using Lucky Patcher? So, if you were searching for the best method to remove the System Apps or Pre-installed Apps, then this is the right place. You have landed on the right page because here you are going to get the complete instructions guide of the easiest method to remove system apps from Android. Therefore Read the complete article, you will get many more things to learn. Go through the article and follow the instructions carefully.
What is lucky Patcher?
There are so many cool things you can enjoy with Lucky Patcher App. Just download it, install it and use it. I am sure you will love it.
Features of Lucky Patcher
1. Remove Annoying Ads:
If you also get irritated by annoying Ads, then Lucky Patcher will help you in this. You can easily remove annoying and irritating Ads from your favorite Apps.
2. Removes System Apps:
There can be so many pre-installed apps that are of no use. And the problem is that you can not uninstall them easily. Then here also Lucky patcher can help you in this. you can follow the given instructions to do the same.
3. Bypass License Verification:
Whenever you download and install a Paid app, then it asks you for the License. If you have purchased the app you can use the app otherwise it will not allow you to use the app. But Lucky Patcher is the way to get that paid app for free. That means you can enjoy using paid apps for free.
4. Backup and Restores Apps and Games:
Lucky Patcher will also help you to Backup of your data of any app or game. And you can easily restore it whenever you want.
5. Modify Apps:
It also provides you an opportunity to modify your favorite Apps and Games. You can use different Mods of an App or Games easily with Lucky Patcher App.
6. Moving Apps and Data:
It also helps you in Moving data from Internal Storage and vice versa. You can easily move the contents without any problem.
7. Removes in-App Purchase:
Some Apps or Games include the in-app Purchase, where you have to pay for getting the premium features of an App or some particular items of a game. The user feels so helpless in that case. But with Lucky Patcher, you don’t have to worry anymore. It will help you get those items for free of cost.
1. Good Internet Connection:
You need to have a good Internet connection. because it will need a good internet connection throughout the complete procedure.
To apply the method, that we have shared in this article, you have to root your android device first. Because to remove the system Apps from your device you need to have Superuser permissions.
3. Lucky Patcher app
The most important thing, The latest version of the Lucky Patcher App. Because it is the tools which will help you to remove the system Apps from your device.
How To Download and Install Lucky Patcher
Before all, you have to download the Lucky Patcher app. So here is the complete instruction guide to install the App.
- First of all download Lucky Patcher apk in your Android Device.
- After that, wait for a few minutes to complete the downloading process of the Lucky Patcher.
- After finishing the downloading process, Open the file that you have just downloaded.
- With this, it will start preparing the installation of the App.
- If in case you encounter an Installer Popup on your screen, then tap on the Settings option from that popup message. After that Enable the Allow from this Source option from there.
- Once you have enabled the option, then Go back and try to install the Lucky Patcher again.
This time the Installation will start without any problem. You ca also read about Tips and tricks to make android faster and improve performance.
How To Uninstall Android System Apps Using Lucky Patcher
Here is How you can Uninstall Android System Apps Using Lucky Patcher App. Follow the instructions given below after installing the Lucky Patcher app.
- Firstly, Make sure that you have rooted your Android device.
- Once done, then Download the Latest version of Lucky Patcher App. And Install it on your device. You can follow the steps given above to successfully install the Lucky Patcher in your device.
- Once installed successfully, Then open the Lucky Patcher App.
- It will ask you to grant the Superuser permissions. Tap on Allow option.
- After that, you will get a list of all installed Apps on your device.
- Find the App that you want to uninstall from your Android Mobile.
- Once Found, Then Tap on the App.
8. After that select the Uninstall App Option from the drop-down menu.
9. It will now show you a message pop up from the PlayStore to confirm your Action.
10. Tap on Yes option from the Popup.
11. With this, you are all done. the App will be deleted from your Android device completely.
So this was the complete article on How to Uninstall Android System Apps Using Lucky Patcher? I hope the article will help you. If you find the article useful then share it with your friends also. Also, if you have any doubts on your mind or facing any problem in applying the method, then we are here to help you. You can ask your questions in the comment section.
At last, we are thankful to you all for visiting this website. Please keep visiting here to get more updates.
| About the Guest Author: