Whenever you are looking for the best Gainesville wedding caterer and BBQ close to you, look no farther than David’s BBQ & catering. They are popular in North Central Florida territory including Ocala and Lake City and they have been offering their services for about 30 years now.
Many people may have known Gainesville wedding caterers for their BBQ over the years, however, their catering department has been upgraded since 2012. David’s BBQ understands that each wedding day is unique and has special budgetary needs. Their staff is consistently professional, making in any event, something as down to earth and homey as BBQ appear to be fancy and elegant. They will help you to get the most value out of your budget on your wedding day. The best aspect of David’s catering your wedding, rehearsal dinner, or brunch is that you get amazing food, great and dependable service at an awesome cost! Schedule a FREE tasting today to examine your catering needs.
David’s Rehearsal Dinners
With all of the effort of planning your wedding day the last thing you want to do is spend hours planning your rehearsal dinner. If you don’t want to use David’s for the actual wedding, then let us handle your rehearsal dinner. Often people choose to reserve our dining room for their rehearsal dinner. For smaller groups, the far end of our dining room is perfect, as it seats about 50 people. Our staff will make sure you are comfortable and worry-free. We even decorate with balloons and ribbons for your special occasion!
Some Tips to lookout for in catering service
- Examine the design and tableware: Most times, it happens that the venue doesn’t accommodate you with the facility of the dinnerware required for serving the guests. Examine with the catering service supplier whether they offer the proper dinnerware and linens for the tables.
- Have a taste test: Trial run is the most important aspect of the decision procedure for you to choose the food that tastes literally nothing less than amazing.
- Go over the versatility of their menu: While preparing a food menu it is vital that the caterers are adaptable with unexpected changes in the menu to stay away from catastrophes. A few guests may be allergic or intolerant to some food and components and it can simply be discovered on the RSVPs. So have a speak about whether they are available to tackle such abrupt changes and changes whenever required.
- The serving portions: Not too much, not too little, the parts of every meal should be of the ideal amount. Examine in the event that they offer the best parts and sizes of appetizers and primary dishes and sides.
- Check for proper professional habits: Professionalism is essential when you are dealing with a sort of event or company. You have to see how punctual and proficient they are with the work they do and whether they have a correct eye for information.
- Check for appropriate health maintenance: As you are hiring somebody to serve various guests with food you have to investigate whether the catering services prepare their meal in a well clean and sanitary environment and whether they avoid potential risk for keeping the meals new.