cPanel is an online GUI-based control panel with your web hosting server. cPanel uses to publish websites, manage domains arrange web-based files, and create email accounts. On the other hand, Gmail is an email client provided by Google that uses to send and receive electronic messages. Configuring cPanel to Gmail is not easy as it sounds. So we are delivering the complete guide to make an effective Cloud Data Migration Strategy to Connect cPanel Email to Gmail.
In the following part, we will go through the causes why users need to add their emails of cPanel to Gmail.
Why the users need to Connect cPanel emails to Google Mail
The reasons why a user wants to migrate their Gmail emails to cPanel are pointing below:
- Google Mail provides a feature to its users that they can schedule emails before sending them.
- It provides high-security features compared to other email clients.
- Gmail also allows users to filter spam emails into one different spam folder.
- It provides 15 GB of free space to store email and other data.
- You will be able to manage both accounts in one place.
These are some reasons that users need to Connect cPanel Email to Gmail. In the following section, we are going to discuss the methods of how you can add your control panel to Google Mail in two steps.
Step 1. Set up your email account in cPanel.
Step 2. Make a connection with cPanel and Gmail.
Follow these two steps to connect your Gmail emails to the cPanel in a complete way.
Step 1. Set up Your Email Account in cPanel
Use the below-given steps to set up your account in the Control Panel with an email account. It is the initial step to configure cPanel email with Gmail.
- Login to your cPanel dashboard. Now, search Email Accounts in the search box.
- Click on this email account icon to go to the Email Accounts Page.
- Now, create a new account by clicking on Create Account tab.
- Here fill in your desired email address and password and press the Create button.
- If you want to check your email account, click on Check mail.
- On the same page, click on Connect Devices. It will redirect you to the Mail Client Manual Settings page.
Step 2. Make a connection with cPanel and Gmail
Perform the following steps correctly to add cPanel email to Gmail Account.
- Login to your Gmail Account and click on the Gear icon.
- Hit on the See all settings. On this page, navigate to Accounts and Import.
- After that, click on Add a mail account, enter the email address, and hit the Next button.
- Here you will see two options Link accounts with Gmailify and import emails from my other account (POP3).
- Check the second option and click on Next.
- Afterward, enter your Incoming server Details, tick the first three boxes, and hit the Add Account button.
- Here, a new pop-up will open. Tick the first option. Yes, I want to be able to send mail and click the Next button.
- In this wizard, enter the Name and click on Next Step.
- After that, provide your Outgoing Server Details on the next page, select the Secured connection using SSL, and click on Add Account.
- At last, you will receive a confirmation code on your username. You have two options at your disposal, a Code and a link.
- You can either use the link or copy the code and paste it into the next yellow window.
- Doing these steps will verify your email address. Once verified, the cPanel will connect to your Gmail Account.
By using these steps, you will be able to link cPanel email to Gmail. But to execute this whole process, you can face some problems, like you will need a high level of technical knowledge, etc. So, considering these points, we would like to interact with you regarding a professional utility called Email Migration Software, which will help you migrate your cPanel emails to your Gmail account in a safe way. Let’s discuss the software briefly.
Connect cPanel Email to Gmail With the Most Secure Way
Email Migration Tool is a complete software to solve all your queries related to email migration. It saves the exported email to various email file formats. Also, the tool can migrate emails to multiple email clients. Let’s move to the steps that will help you to how you can easily do the conversion process without making any mistakes.
Steps to Migrate cPanel Email To Gmail Account
Follow these steps to perform the conversion process of transferring cPanel emails to Google Mail:
- Download and install the Mail Migration Tool.
- Select IMAP from the dropdown list of the Select Email Clients/File Formats option.
- Sign in to your cPanel account using your username, password, and other IMAP server information.
- Choose the Desired Folders from the displayed tree structure and click on Next.
- Now, choose the Gmail email client from the drop-down option.
- Enter the Gmail credentials and press the Sign in button.
- After that, use the optional features if needed.
- At last, hit the Convert button to start the migration process.
These steps will help you to run the software for executing cPanel to Gmail migration. On the other hand, this software comes up with some advanced features that we will discuss in the following section.
Exclusive Benefits of Using Email Migration Software
This software provides some additional features to its users, which will help them to optimize the migration process. These features are as follows:
- It is a comprehensive utility that facilitates to convert, backup, and migrate 20+ file formats and email programs.
- This software facilitates saving the exported emails to numerous file formats like PST, PDF, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, CSV, and much more.
- The software allows you to migrate emails into various popular email clients, including Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, IMAP, ThunderBird, HostGator, GoDaddy Mail, etc.
- This Mail Migration Tool offers to perform Bulk conversion of emails by choosing multiple files and folders at once.
- It provides rare Mail Filter and Task Filter feature options to perform the selective backup of emails.
This technical post has provided you with the methods to Connect cPanel Email to Gmail. Using the manual approach, you have faced some limitations. To overcome these limitations, we have provided you with the best reliable, and most effective Email Migration Software to make your task easy. We hope this guide has helped you to complete the task effectively.