What is financial independence? This is a situation in which a person, regardless of the state of the economy in the country, regardless of his emotional state, can quite simply solve his financial issues.
In theory, anyone can become financially independent if they want to, if they do an analysis and if they really take action. Financial freedom means the availability of money and the ability to spend it at any time at will, that is, the flow of money should be more than you spend.
You can blame anything and anyone, make allowances for a crisis, lack of opportunity, capital, unfavorable conditions, or other external factors. You can continue to live and be content with what you have and want more, making the same mistakes day after day. But remember! Everything will continue until you start to think and act differently. Time to get off the rat race, because wealth is not a privilege, but a right given from birth.
Financial freedom is:
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck expecting money from month to month.
- Stop blaming yourself for not earning more money and learn to live much better (of others) with the money you earn;
- Have savings and stop worrying about the future, put an end to financial insecurity in yourself and your future;
- Get rid of debts and learn to live without them;
- Give your children the right financial start in life (teach the basics of financial literacy, teach how to make the right financial decisions and avoid wrong ones, help with housing, give a good education, etc.);
- Live where you want and do what you love (by the sea, in your own home, closer to your children and grandchildren, etc.);
- Travel and visit cafes and restaurants;
- Hire people for jobs that you hate to do and do badly (for example, renovation, cleaning the house, etc.);
- Help your parents;
- Be able to help children, grandchildren and people around;
- Don’t let money interfere with your family’s relationships.
- Do not depend on anyone financially – neither on children, nor on parents or relatives, nor on the state;
- Do not be a burden to anyone and enjoy any age;
- Understand that happiness has nothing to do with the amount of money;
What lessons are worth taking to develop this financial independence. You need to decide that your dream or goal is more important than your fears and strive for it; do not think that nothing will work out and how all this will happen in general. Ask yourself – what could be the worst case if you try, and is it better / worse if you don’t try at all? Everything is in your power.
Before gaining the so-called financial freedom, you need to understand that money from this moment will not become the most important component of your life. Of course, they are important, but they are not at the top of the values of your life pyramid.
So, here are the methods for achieving financial independence:
– Learn how money is used. We need to understand what economic mechanisms exist and how they relate to each other, affecting our daily life.
– It will be useful to view economic news and relevant interviews
– Plan your budget. Learn to allocate money to your needs correctly.
– It is important to clearly understand what you are saving for – for a lamp, TV, apartment: when there is a specific goal that you strive for, something most important at that moment, it helps to realize why you generally save a specific amount every week or every month … All in the name of this goal. In the process of their implementation, how we become, leaving the comfort zone, and all the time on the way above ourselves, on the way to success. No matter how the archer hits the bull’s-eye without clearly seeing and aiming at the target, no man will achieve his dreams without turning them into clear and definite goals.
– You can try yourself in investments. Study this question and try it yourself. The best solution would be to invest in the business, promote it, and, taking into account the increase in net profit, invest part of the funds in investment instruments.
– Set aside some of your earnings to purchase assets. These same assets will work for you and make even more money.
– It is important to know: the lower your current financial situation and the level of your financial literacy, the longer your path to financial independence can be. Therefore, you need to start, take steps as early as possible and strive for well-being.
– Need to dream! no matter what they say, it is important to dream and desire so much so that it instills faith in you. it is always easier to go forward with faith.
Achieving the goal in the question of how to become financially independent is a rather long process that is associated with changing the lifestyle and style of your own way of thinking. Don’t be afraid to be wrong. Not always everything works out the first time, and it’s okay if you don’t get something right away. Do not expect quick results – be patient, be attentive and, of course, do not stop believing in yourself.
About the Guest Author
Kyle Enciso is a financial analyst who analyzes the financial market without error. He works for ICOholder company. Kyle believes that the best work is done quickly and accurately.