It gave me a headache, when I forgot my pattern lock of my sony xperia C5302. If you have also forgot your mobile Password or PIN or Pattern lock of your sony xperia mobile, Here is how to fix it. Please note that If you hard reset your mobile, complete data from phone will be deleted. So here we are discussing the method to unlock and reset your phone to factory settings.
|Easy way to unlock your sony android mobile|
How to hard reset your sony phone if nothing works for you.
- Firstly Back up your important files, and download PC Companion from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/ (Please note don't attach your phone to pc until it is said to.)
- After installation you will see window with 4 options.
- Now go to the option "Support Zone Now!" and click "Start".
Start page of sony companion
- After that choose "Phone / Tablet Software Update", and click "Start".
- Then click to "repair my phone / tablet".
- Accept all informations.
- Now your program will run "preparing computer for software update".
- After preparation is done. Select your model no. Please give the correct model no.
- After that you will see window with informations.
- You have to shut down your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing the volume down button.
- Follow the instructions, and connect your device into your Personal Computer.
- Your phone will be updated after you connect it. Update process depends on the internet speed of you connection.
|Select Phone tablet option|
|Select repair my phone option|
|Choose your model|
|connect your device|