Instagram is a photo sharing network it is similar to Facebook but without the status updates. By developing a simple service that does one thing, and does it well, Instagram has become one of the most prominent photo sharing apps on the market. The great thing about using Instagram is that it's not just for individuals. Businesses and non profits alike can take advantage of this service to share their day and passions with their dedicated customers and fans.
Instagram widget for blogger blog
- To get Instagram widget, access the Intagme website here: http://www.intagme.com/
- Type in your username > select Grid or Slideshow.
- Select the Thumbnail size of your images (100px is the default) and choose if you want a border around your Photos or not.
- you can change the Background Color, simply click on the empty box and pick your favorite color
- If you want to show the Sharing buttons on your widget, select 'Yes', otherwise, click 'No'.
- Press the "Get Code" button and copy your code, once you are done with customizing it.
- Paste the code that you got from the Instagme website into the content section and press the 'Save' button to save the widget.
- You can drag your widget where ever you want and change its position and press the "Save Arrangement" button on the upper right side.