When you have to download a large file, BitTorrent is almost always a better alternative than a slow direct download. When it comes to Windows, uTorrent is still our tried-and-true BitTorrent app of choice. It’s full of useful features, but keeps itself lightweight and easy to use, a balance few programs can truly say they’ve struck. It’s got a few ads, but they’re easy to disable. Once you’ve got it set up, make sure it’s optimized for speed and privacy.
Its Important features
- µTorrent is a little over 1 MB (smaller than a digital photo!).
- It installs ultra-fast and will never hog your valuable system resources.
- FastDownload your files as quickly and efficiently as possible without slowing down your other online activities.
- PowerfulWant total control? uTorrent offers advanced settings such as automation, scripting, remote management and more.
- BundlesDirect access to a over 10,000 artists and 2,000,000 pieces of content.
- Download media directly from a variety of artists, bands, authors and filmmakers.
Help your friends by sharing this post. Need help comment below. Thank you for reading.