We are in new era & Nobody can question the talent of our people, especially after the successful Mangalyaan mission. Make In India's success relies a lot on the fate of the newer companies and statups. A mission was envisioned by Narendra Modi. I will today show you some best points that will help you understand this mission in easy manner.
What actually is Modi's MakeInIndia.
Make In India is a new national program designed to transform India into a global manufacturing hub. It contains a raft of proposals designed to urge companies - local and foreign - to invest in India and make the country a manufacturing powerhouse.
|Make in India|
automobiles, aviation, chemicals, IT & BPM, pharmaceuticals, construction, defense manufacturing, electrical machinery, food processing, textiles and garments, ports, leather, media and entertainment, wellness, mining, tourism and hospitality, railways, automobile components, renewable energy, mining, bio-technology, space, thermal power, roads and highways and electronics systems.
|Prime minister modi mission|
Major highlights of the Make In India plans are as follows:
- Invest India cell: An investor facilitation cell set up by the government will act as the first reference point for guiding foreign investors on all aspects of regulatory and policy issues and to assist them in obtaining regulatory clearances.
- Consolidated services and faster security clearances: All central government services are being integrated with an e-Biz single window online portal while states have been advised to introduce self-certification. The ministry of home affairs have been asked to give all security clearances to investment proposals within 3 months.
- Dedicated portal for business queries: A dedicated cell has been created to answer queries from business entities through a newly created web portal ( http://www.makeinindia.com/home). The back-end support team of the cell would answer specific queries within 72 hours.
- Easing policies and laws: A vast number of defence items have been de-licensed and the validity of industrial license has been extended to three years.
- Interactions with the users/visitors: A pro-active approach will be deployed to track visitors for their geographical location, interest and real time user behaviour. Visitors registered on the website or raising queries will be followed up with relevant information and newsletter.