In present we may need Internet anywhere in any situation, So we should be able to connect the internet from various source such as Wifi, Bluetooth, dongle etc. Although Wifi is the most commonly used way to connect the net but there is a problem that Wifi uses much Battery power and Battery is the life giving substance to all our present gadgets, Today we are going to learn a pretty good way to connect internet to our PC
In order to connect PC to mobile Net we need following things:
- Laptop or PC (Laptop have inbuilt Bluetooth so we don't need Bluetooth dongle for it.)
- Bluetooth Dongle for PC only.
- Mobile Phone (Most mobile phone are android and they can be connected instantly but JAVA mobile phones are also prevalent which has the facility to share NET over Bluetooth, But some don't have such sharing facility, so please check your mobile phone for such functionality, But I assume that most of mobile phone are having bluetooth internet sharing facility)
- And Obviously Data pack or Net pack to access internet on your mobile phone.
|Window 8 PC setting|
- Firstly you have to connect your phone to the PC Bluetooth, Go to setting (I am using Window 8 Laptop so my settings will be different from you) and make sure your Bluetooth is ON in the wireless tab as shown below.
Bluetooth is on
- Now go to devices and connect your mobile by clicking add device and Pairing your device by entering the Codes, See below.
Add a device
- Once the mobile Phone is connected go to the right corner of taskbar and click on Bluetooth icon Or alternatively you can go to Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Devices and Printers. And you will see your paired device over there.
Bluetooth personal area network
- Just click on your device and choose Connect using from the top, you can also right click on your device and choose connect using option. And choose access point in the option. As soon as you click on access point option your device will be connected to your mobile's Bluetooth, make sure that your Data pack is activated and data is on in mobile phone. Some Phone also have option of sharing data over Bluetooth option, make sure this option is activated.
Connect using access point
|Bluetooth Device Paired|